Life Changing Education

Everybody looking for a better life. You and me.
But how to make it happen ? One solution is to earn more money to have a better life. When we talking about earn more money...how to make it happen in healthy way ? What is the process ? Where to refer it ? To whom shall we talk to ? And the important factor is how to make it real ?

We need more discussion on this matter. It is not a simple way. However one of the best way is do the discussing to someone who is really knew it. Someone who is been trained and still doing it. Life changing aducation not a simple task to do. It need more courage, teachable and enthusiasm.

For me, I in the right move. I've very good mentors. They willing to teach me and my group aswell. They didn't just simply giving us a dream. They ain't just keep talking without doing things. They ain't trying to tranform us to be a salesman and saleswoman. They really show us the way of Life Changing Education !! They show us how to be "Green" !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT IS NOT A SIN TO BORN POOR..HOWEVER..IT IS A TERRIBLE SIN TO DIE POOR !!

TO BE ..OR NOT TO BE..
I know not everybody willing to change what they use to be..
However trying TO DO SOMETHING is much better then NOT DOING ANYTHING for the great future..
Photobucket